Earth and Space Science
Revamp your Earth and Space Science lesson plans and watch your elementary and middle school students light up with excitement with these vivid comic-style science cartoons. This growing library of Earth science content is jam-packed with resources including Google slideshows, hands-on activities, projects, comic-style reading passages, and more. Whether you are teaching at home or in school, the incorporation of these comic-style cartoons will have your learners EXCITED about reading Earth and Space science.
What makes Cool School Comics such an impactful learning tool?
They are FUN!
- This is the most crucial benefits
- Students are more willing to participate and more engaged.
- The content STICKS.
Visual learning is EFFECTIVE.
- About 65% of the population consists of visual learners.
- Visual information is processed faster.
- Students who SEE information are more likely to retain it.
EASY to implement!
- These Earth and Space Science lesson plans are complete and ready to go, requiring minimal prep time.
- You only need to make copies, upload supplementals to your virtual classrooms, and set up the hands-on activities.
- Lots of flexibility! You can print these as posters, add them to interactive notebooks, hand them out to students, or share them virtually. There is plenty of room for modifications.
Comics make content ACCESSIBLE
- Naturally differentiated, comics accommodate a wide range of learning abilities and styles.
- Great for classrooms with a diverse population of learners
- They can simultaneously rope in both your gifted and struggling students (and everyone in between).
- Reluctant readers gravitate toward comics.
- Comics help English Language Learners and SPED students find success.
The Earth and Space Science library of comic-style science cartoons is always growing. If you do not see a topic you are looking for, feel free to reach out and make a request! I am here to make your teaching experience EASIER.