Examine the smallest parts of an ecosystem- microorganisms! Explore the world of microorganisms (aka microbes) with this engaging lesson pack. In this download, you will find content, guided notes, drawing activities, an Easel activity, rubrics, and answer keys. Your students will jump at the opportunity to read content in comic form!
All around us, there is a whole world of living organisms out there we are unable to see. Readers will examine a variety of types of microorganisms, revisit the meaning of unicellular and multicellular, and learn why microorganisms play an important role in the biodiversity of an ecosystem.
This Microorganisms Lesson Pack includes-
- Fully colorized comic great for projecting on the front board
- A black-line version easy to print and perfect for coloring
- Students can take notes while they learn
- Great for science journals
- Answer Key included
Drawing Follow-up Assignment
- Assess comprehension with this unique learning tool.
- Students demonstrate their understanding by following drawing prompts.
- Includes answer key
Blank Comic Template
- Dive deeper into assessing student comprehension
- Students create their own microorganisms comic
- Includes two rubrics (differentiated for learning levels)
- Upload the Guided Notes directly to your virtual classroom.
- Gives students the ability to work from home
*Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit www.Doodlenotes.org for more information.