Unlock the power of visual learning and engage them in this fully illustrated slope lesson and practice. This product has the power to captivate even your most reluctant learners.
Students will learn about the basics of slope, positive and negative slope, undefined and zero slopes, and the slope formula. They will also have the opportunity to apply what they have learned with three practice worksheets.
Each comic-style page is carefully crafted to deliver key concepts effectively, ensuring an intuitive grasp of the subject matter. The dynamic visual cues and vibrant illustrations not only enhance comprehension but also make learning slope a truly enjoyable experience.
Hop over to YouTube to watch the animated Slope Intro Video!
What makes Cool School Comics such an impactful learning tool?
- They are FUN!
- This is the most crucial benefit.
- Students are more willing to participate and more engaged.
- The content STICKS.
- Visual learning is EFFECTIVE.
- About 65% of the population consists of visual learners.
- Visual information is processed faster.
- Students who SEE information are more likely to retain it.
- EASY to implement!
- These lesson plans are complete and ready to go, requiring minimal prep time.
- You only need to make copies, upload supplementals to your virtual classrooms, and set up the hands-on activities.
- Lots of flexibility! You can print these as posters, add them to interactive notebooks, hand them out to students, or share them virtually. There is plenty of room for modifications.
- Comics make content ACCESSIBLE
- Naturally differentiated, comics accommodate a wide range of learning abilities and styles.
- Great for classrooms with a diverse population of learners
- They can simultaneously rope in both your gifted and struggling students (and everyone in between).
- Reluctant readers gravitate toward comics.
- Comics help English Language Learners and SPED students find success.
Capture the power of comics and visual learning in your classroom and witness the impact this learning tool can have!
What’s inside this Slope Lesson and Practice?
- Four different content comics breaking down the concept of slope into digestible layers.
- Concepts include- a basic overview of slope, positive and negative slope, zero and undefined slope, and the formula for slope
- Both color and black-and-white versions included
- Each content comic transformed into guided notes making it possible for students to actively follow along in the lesson
- Illustrations and doodle note style keeps them engaged.
- Great for interactive notebooks
- Easy to print!
- Three different opportunities to reinforce understanding
- Each practice worksheet approaches the concept of slope from a different angle
- Easy to print!
- Guided notes and practice problems available in the Easel format
- Upload directly to your virtual classroom
- Great homework option
*Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit www.Doodlenotes.org for more information.