Teach math with comic-style math cartoons and hands-on fun. This growing library of math resources will empower your upper elementary and middle school students to engage in learning math. These products include shareable Google slideshow, immersive activities, practice worksheets, captivating illustrations, and more.
If you have learners who have shut down and lost confidence in their math abilities, these comic-style math cartoons are your solution. Whether you are teaching at home or school, comics will make it easy for you to grab the attention of your learner. They make reading FUN and ACCESSIBLE.
What makes Cool School Comics such an impactful learning tool?
Math comics are FUN!
- This is the most crucial benefits
- Students are more willing to participate and more engaged.
- The content STICKS.
Visual learning is EFFECTIVE.
- About 65% of the population consists of visual learners.
- Visual information is processed faster.
- Students who SEE information are more likely to retain it.
EASY to implement!
- These math lesson plans are complete and ready to go, requiring minimal prep time.
- You only need to make copies, upload supplementals to your virtual classrooms, and set up the hands-on activities.
- Lots of flexibility! You can print these as posters, add them to interactive math notebooks, hand them out to students, or share them virtually. There is plenty of room for modifications.
Math comics make content ACCESSIBLE
- Naturally differentiated, comics accommodate a wide range of learning abilities and styles.
- Great for classrooms with a diverse population of learners
- They can simultaneously rope in both your gifted and struggling students (and everyone in between).
- Reluctant readers gravitate toward comics.
- Math comics help English Language Learners and SPED students find success.
This library of comic-style math cartoons is always growing. If there is a specific topic you would like to see in cartoon form, please reach out. I am here to make your teaching experience EASIER!